When you don't know how or where to begin, Mike can take all the "pain" out of your website development project while still ensuring that the results match your business needs and personal taste.
[Mike] The Affordable Web Guy, was like finding gold at the end of the
rainbow..." Michael Collins, Arkansas Decorative Stone -
Call 501.291.3374 and talk to Mike. Your new small business website is only a phone call away.
- Professionally designed, custom websites built to client specifications No templates or no "force-fed designs!"
- Every new website has search engine optimization strategies "baked" in.
- Cross browser and operating system compatibility for global application/usability across operating systems and browser versions.
- CSS based designs for easy management and updates to "look and feel"
- Banner ads or marketing emails (optional)
- Professionally designed, custom website that is easy to use and built to client specifications
- Persistent, easy to use and update navigation links and an improved user experience.
- Modern and progressive artistic elements as required (no animated flames or tacky clip art)
- Custom “FAVICON” for easy to find bookmarking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon)
- Rotating images in the primary heading to offer a fresh look for each visitor (optional)
- Traffic and statistic reporting via Google Analytics®
- Logos, business cards & print solutions
- Prompt, personal attention and a direct investment in webpage success
- An experienced and a mature, accountable business relationship
Professional, custom website design is only part of the equation. In addition to creating your business website, we offer full service website hosting and email solutions.
- FREE Domain Registration
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited monthly bandwidth! Perfect for high traffic websites.
- Sub-domain hosting
- Domain forwarding (2nd URL goes to existing site)
- Detailed traffic information via Google Analytics®
CU Benefits Alliance
Location: Salem, OR, TX
Business Type: Insurance
Credit Union Insurance
New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care
Location: Shertz, TX
Business Type: Healthcare
Assisted Living and Senior Housing
Danecki Law Firm
Location: Little Rock, AR
Business Type: Law
Little Rock Bankruptcy Attorney
Little Rock Website Design: You are viewing an "Internet Explorer 6" version of this page/website. To view it as it was intended and designed, consider upgrading or changing your browser as there are many excellent alternatives. IE 6 was released in 2001 and lacks numerous practical and security features. You'll be glad you did.